Thursday, October 28, 2010

More sketches

 Some creature concepts I was throwing around.
Both of these are concepts for a big eyed lemur with bioluminescent spots. I like some stuff from both variations. I hoped to have a more finalized version made soon if I catch a breather from school. The other thing at the top left of the right page is a water mole.


Messing around with hoofed animals which I did not have a lot of practice in. Middle is my favorite, based partially of tapirs, various antelopes and ancient carnivore ungulates.


I like platypus (platypi?), so I was messing with a more land based version, converting its very fin like limbs into ones more similar to otters and multiplying it's poison stinger.

Cartoony animals sketched while at the Ottawa Animation Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment